This one-day-only fundraising event directly benefits Explorer Post #900 and other youth programs in Pinellas County.
Anyone can contact the Sheriff’s Office and purchase Dine-Out Day dollars!
How can you support the Explorers?
- Buy as many Dine-Out dollars as you think you’ll need from any Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office employee.
- Select a restaurant from the back of the Dine-Out Dollar.
- Invite friends and family to eat out with you on Wednesday, May 3, 2017.
- Pay your entire bill (dollar for dollar) with your pre-purchased Dine-Out dollars!*
- The restaurant asks to be reimbursed only 50% of the amount of Dine Out Dollars you spend. The rest is profit for these youth programs!
*Credit cards may not be accepted for expenses over the number of Dine-Out Dollar used and please remember to leave tips in cash.
For more information, please contact Deputy Towne at 727-453-7461.